Advertise Here

Dating- Where Should I Take Her On Thursday?


Like every week, Thursday arrives and you are now wondering where could be a great place for a light conversation (light as a 1-2 hour conversation) with your new or recurrent date.

Well surprise for you could be that a place called “Starbucks” is both cheap and even great for developing your confidence. Before you think I am “nuts” by saying that “Starbucks” cafĂ© is cheap, I am seeing it in the other way… with just 2 big coffees you are on your way for a $9.00 date. Sure, you could spend nothing and arrive with a magazine or a book, but the point here is, establishing a conversation with your date.
Among the 10 hot bargain places I wrote to establish immediate conversations in my upcoming soon-to-be-launch datingwomansecrets.com book, is “Starbucks”.

You see, when you go to Starbucks- the following are many of the mind triggers my past dates have left me as far as feedback goes, and even regular people around the web:

· I go to Starbucks because of the experience, NOT because of the coffee. When you usually hear this, it is because people remind themselves of: how good life could be or it actually is. Just ask yourself: Who are the kinds of people that go to Starbucks? I’m sure you will say: “Intelligent, self-confident and people of a good taste”.

Well, good taste- maybe, because I always though twice of buying a $4.00 coffee out of it when you can get it for $0.35 almost anywhere, however, when I saw the big picture and went to Starbucks for the first time and saw how comfortable the regular coffee shop’s usually were, with all the modern European stylish seats they carry here at Puerto Rico in must of the shop’s, I was hooked.

It is a good place- I honestly love it. You can practically know who a person is when you go in a 1-1 conversation when you exchange communications for 1-2 hours for sure. With Starbucks, you just don’t have any more options when you are with a date- it is you and your date, nothing else!

And that my friend I have to say is: “Priceless”. No laptop (hopefully not with your date), no TV to entertain yourself with the useless junk you and I see 95% of the time when we turn on the TV everyday and those mobile phones are disconnected (I know yours as a man, is disconnected-no need to demonstrate you are important by having people calling you, just turn it off as respect to your date) as I usually hate myself my mobile phones,dam distraction- but of importance.

So go have fun, go to “Starbucks”, get $10 out of the ATM and enjoy a one-on-one coffee. Maybe then after, who really knows? You might found yourself with your part-time sex partner, companion, fiancĂ© or other.Being realistic here as always, just have fun and await my next exciting lesson.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ray Templates

 
Copyright © Emotions For All. Design By Best Website Design
Buy Traffic and Templates On Sales